Hiring: Bookkeeper / Practice Administrator
At Katz & Co. we are dedicated to providing accountancy and business advisory services to various businesses in the Isle of Man and worldwide. Our clients are the heart of our fast-growing company and with this in mind, we are on the search for an individual who possesses independence, maintains close client relationships, and carries the ability to develop and implement time-saving efficiencies for our clients.
Our offices are situated in the center of Douglas, and we offer a competitive base salary with opportunities for growth within our friendly dynamic team.
Job Role –
The ideal candidate will:
- Efficiently use modern cloud accounting software such as Quickbooks Online and Xero.
- Demonstrate independence in their work.
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills, including team management. Have experience in preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Handle Isle of Man Payroll tasks and be familiar with software like DPN Software.
- Accurately record all financial transactions through ledger entries, nominal journals, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Assist in producing monthly management accounts and provide ad hoc financial reporting as required.
- Be eager to learn and adept at implementing modern accounting software integrations.
- Assist with company social media accounts to generate new business.
- Provide PA support to Directors.
- Be confident in phone conversations and able to communicate effectively with clients.
Part-Time or Full-time Available.
If this role is something you are interested in, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV to [email protected]. Part-time can be considered for our ideal applicant.